Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kick it into Gear 8 Week Challenge

So, the 8 week challenge. What do I love so much about those? I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that 8 weeks seems like a doable time frame. I mean, I just started and only have 7  weeks to go. That seems short, right?

Why am I doing this? Because everything I have done up to this point of being in America has failed. Instead of maintaining my weight, I have gained it back. I'm so embarrassed about it. I have a lot of spiritual and emotional issues to work through during these next few weeks.

I need a goal. One that is doable.

I need to focus on my health.

I need to stop ignoring my issues.

So, I'm going to set this up weekly and follow the same structure I used when I did the BEW Weight loss Competition.

I just finished week 1, so here it is.

Weight Loss Goal by September 29: Lose 15-20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: 0.8

Progress Towards Goal:  0.8 of 20

Favorite thing that I made this week: The Parmesan asparagus I made last night! So easy and so tasty.

Exercising Goal for last week: workout 3 times

Did I do it? Yes! 

Exercising goal this week: start and complete the first week of turbofire

Healthy change goal this week: no soda. No coming home from work and getting fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment